Thursday 8 May 2008

"Life" is getting harder...with work???

I'm growing... the world outside is different... yea, of cause about work!!!


Pretty busy with the work and I am trying so hard to learn and to improve. So many thing to do and too little time to get things done...How I wish I will have 48 hours a day instead 24... Workload a lot and still have to spend lotzzzz of time to understand the process flow. "GOD,Please help me!!!" thing from A TO Z,I got to understand and got to know!
"Come on Vanessa just learn and explore more okay? Things will working very well very soon...", ya this is how I told myself... and it's truth!!! Focus focus and focus... yea I know you will be there protect and care of me!!!my lucky star!

Well perhaps this is a gateway to improve my standard of leaving if I take it Positively!!! ;)