Sunday 27 April 2008

So sick and so enjoy!!!

Last friday was the 1st gathering that I had with the new colleagues, we had steamboat at Evelyn's house and our boss joined us for the gathering as well. As compared to last time we hardly have the gathering where involve our Boss... haha...well yes... we have fun!!!

After the hot hot steamboat and we have fun, then I was sick yesterday, thank you for being so caring to me!!!After the bowling on Friday night then I exhausted perhaps the Steamboat haha... :P

Although I have had falled sick but I'm quite enjoy with the weekend I felt sick actually. Why??? I attended the Kenny G concert held in Genting with my best buddies and his wife and Prince...
"thanks for the tickets again and we really enjoy the concert..."thanks ya!! Hopefully will recover soon else ... hehe!!! my trip... aih!!! :(