Friday 9 October 2009

Scene that making me think... "too much"

Was driving home after work in the slow moving traffic. I'm feeling weak in mentality majority caused by "future" and the changes of organization although not much affect to myself but just feel with insecure. Have a thought to update my resume and start to hunt for a new one but every time when I feel like update it and I refuse to do so.

"WHY?" Personally I feel good to growth my career path with the current environment especially with a good advisor and teacher. This will be only reason I can think off of staying still.

While waiting for the red light turning green under the fly over bridge, I saw a scene that cars queuing up from 3 lane road and squeezing to 1 land in order to go up to fly over. That is why caused the slow traffic but once you gone up then there is another scene which is highway with no more jam.

With this, I've relate the scene back to myself. Now, my working energy is low and I'm loose focus. The fly over was the learning curve;I'm stucked and yet to see the scene behind. Work harder gain the experience and sooner will come to a highway with no more jam - right attitude!