Tuesday 20 October 2009

Left with a heavy heart...

October 09

Had a great weekend with dearest and I'm proud to be his personal cheerleader for the pool tournament."Yeah... It's Kuching again" may sound bored to others but for me is a gateway to recharge and to visit the dark prince.
Was traveling around with a couple during the trip and 1st time, self drive to the Caves and drive them for some tours. Most of the times during the trip we spent for foods and beers.They went back one day earlier than me and wish they had some great times for the short holidays.

Finally, both manage to spend some quality time together at home for DVD during the Saturday night at least had a good rest. I'm glad that you can have a rest at home at least for a weekend. Had a great breakfast on Sunday morning, it makes me feel warm.

"Thank you for everything you did for me, My dearest!"

I've a feeling that...especially after this trip, it had tighten up the relationship between us. With a heavy heart, caught a night flight back to home. Tonnes of the missing but still we gonna be strong and back on our own.