Saturday 3 January 2009

My journey Down to the South; Fly to the East!!!

After 2 week apart, finally met in South... We are pretty fine even apart. Perhaps, I'm used to it as he travel frequently. No doubt, I had cut down lotz of the happy hour or after work activities... but still guys and gal you are welcome to buzzz me man!!! and AGAIN.... I am okay although my Prince working hard and in the WAR on the East Coast!




Season's Greeting... Merry Christmas!!!
Had a Christmas Celebration in Singapore... For you, I drove the italian babe all the way down to the south and to Singapore. 4 hours drive and 1 hour traffic jam at Tuas custom, but still manage to get you in the airport. My first time drove all the way to Changi Airport in Singapore. I thought I will be very very "gen cheong" but in fact I'm quite steady when I saw DDP.Was so happy to see each other!

Here we start our celebration in Singapore...for Christmas...


"~Celebrating 08' Christmas @ Sg with DDP~"


We stayed in one of the Budget Hotel near Vivo City... check in and placed all the baggage in the room and had dinner in Vivo City; such a huge shopping mall with lotz of variety of food... at last we had dinner in "Marche"...


Lighting deco outside the courtyard...after the side seeing and quick shopping in Vivo city... we heading back to hotel and take a rest before we heading out again...
tic toc tic toc~~~~
It's time to pick "hihi" from her house...suppose to have some drinks but the "hihi" not as happening people as "Crystal". She brought us around but all the bar or shops was closed!!! aiks... walk all the way down to cafe del ma but the bar was cloased. Still I managed to snap a photos...it's nice but huh!!! I think I will not go in to this place anymore.... "Should say thanks to Ms Pat." but sorry to Cafe del ma...


Heavy rain in the midnight til morning...well... it's "Christmas Eve" we had breakfast at Kampung Bharu- "Shanghai Food" meet up with Liew and had a chat... we had "tou fu fa" and shop at Paragon. Unfortunately all the shops closed at 6pm so we can't get anything. Met up with Nor... and she told us to try the "YU LOU BOU"...



~ Fish Head Soup!!! ~

After the dinner we went back change and ready for party... but it's starts rain again... this time we head down to "Clark Quay"...We countdown in the car while on the way to the destination... Arrived and saw lotz of people and smoke... who said singaporean not smoking... here was like hell... smokes around...
We bought ourselves bottles of beer... walking around and enjoy the beer... after that was heading to "Gelang" but I falled asleep in the car...hehe :) effort wasted! The next day, heading down to town to shop... Was looking for a dress for BOB wedding, saw one was fitted and nice... guess what?? it cost ~SG$900 converted will be almost RM2K plus..."Nicole Miller"... I will not buy that... anyway... we went into the branded shops with the long queue... things there not cheap and compare dollars to dollars can get cheaper in KL...