Tuesday 2 December 2008

Tight activities schedule for the past few weeks...

Ever since the new spread, all the happening activities seem to be on the "q"... Times fly with all the events slot into our tight schedule... Happy to have the "A1 GP" last 2 week... that was the 1st time I step in to Sepang Grand Stand; Shopping and dinner... partying etc etc...

"A1 GP @ Sepang"


Now only I realized how fun it is...even just only A1 GP... was so so so excited especially when they passing by in front of you ; DIFFERENT feeling when you watch from TV. Although is hot and get sun burn but still happy with the experience we had. I believed F1 will definately better. Hope I will have another chance for F1 soon. :p



We were fully utilized our times together, I will be good and take care of myself and you do have to take good care of yourself though... I will be supportive all the times... for you!!! As promised, we need to work hard together for better life... I will remember the theory of "Balance"