Monday 3 November 2008

What happened on the last day of Oct 2008???

Time flies... man ... it's Nov!!!

31st Oct ... could be a day with history that we had never experience in our past before... No plan and it had lead us to... "It's just stupid!!!"Was exhausted lately, energy low!!! Usually, we will be happy when Friday comes hanging out with friends, lazying at home, and cuddle cuddle with the lovely darling. I felt so tired lately just don't know why... perhaps I'm weak or I couldn't sleep well lately.

Supposed to have dinner with Mrs YK and plan for a drinks with Frenz... ended up...I'm lazy and being so comfy on the sofa watching tv programmes. I will be glad that if we can have a coffee or quiet place for a chat... no BEER or Liquor please... May be my face expression/emotion brought up the wrong message and lead us to the.... F...T!!! moreover with some stupid reason...

I felt so so so damn sleepy and don't feel like going out anymore!!! I know that you wanted to go out and I am absolutely agree that " Wow, it's Friday night man!!! Don't waste it and both of us always looking forward to Friday!"

Darling, I'm just tired! Brain tight and can't think off any plan or I should said NOT IN MOOD!

Sorry that I had spoil your mood and thanks you for allow me to sleep with hunger!!! :P But please do not wake me up every half an hour for the speech and telling me that we need to talk!!! Felt suffocated... it just like sunday morning I wake you up so early!!! Anyway, when I flashed back all the stupid fight it's just because me equal to Piggy!

Actually, when on the way back I was thinking shall we had a movie or a coffee. But the colour on your face telling me forget about it unconciously. oh! what colour on your face??? Grey!!!

Past is past!!! Will remember the fight on Saturday too!!! kekeke... u owe me!!!ya!! Gonna miss you always!