Tuesday 4 November 2008

Shake Shake Shake... damn... please leave me Alone!

M= Meeting!!! Couldn't sleep well yesterday night...

Early in the morning, was rushing out to work especially on Monday.Mind was pretty sober while sleeping... zzzzz...Argh!!!

As usual open the car door, the bloody "Lizard" dropped off from dunno heaven or where else to my right hand and "pop" on the car seat and disappear in action to the carpet in the car...This is really a HUGE one man! I am rushing and I have no choice gonna bump in to the car no matter what!!

Moment with fear and rush... Luckily the VIP was not appear in the car while driving...

Now, on the way back home afterworks... Off work quite late as I was worried that if stuck in the traffic jam it will come out again! Decided to stay in office and work lil late. Now only I know not all the man can catch Lizards!!! Hahahaha... I stopped at car wash and I've spent RM13 for car wash and vacum but still can't locate the bloody Lizard until I back home mum saw it still stick on the back mirror and cause all of them trying to catch it ended up it's tails dropped off but still can't get it out of my car!!!
HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!
Bloody Lizards...