Monday 12 May 2008

I'm Back to a Lazy Worm... since last Friday!!! hehe

I'm back in ordinary mode: "Lazy Worm..." worked in Strabucks while waiting for the VVIP DDP ... :P ...Finally is Saturday again... exhausted for this week...should relax myself and yeah...be wild perhaps haha....

Realized that the weekend time is shorter... Attended my dear friend Mimi & Anson ROM last saturday. They are so sweet and lovely. "Congratulation to both of you la... still remember the trip that tight a knot on both of you..." After the ceremony, rush all the way to Kepong for mothers day celebration at Grandma place... Although, something happened to mum and I but I still attend as for respect. Everything as usual and we had dinner but in different table.

Wow, rush for the 2nd round with DDP, ya ya night still young and moreover we are so young too... Chill at "7atenine" with friends and back home for supper... schedule was so tight but happy with the activities...well, sunday.... zzzzzz and watching drama series....