Saturday 26 December 2009

End of 2009

With tears it comes to the end of year 2009...

Zoukout Party in Singapore for a start of the month, was having fun but I wish he were there with me. This is the very first time I had my own party without him after 2 years plus. Drinking by controlling myself as a promise from myself to him.
Things seem going wrong and unpredictable these days...

Christmas is around the corner but the Christmas feel not as strong like years before. My only wish is wishing he will be back and at least we can spend precious time together, sharing, just a simply dinner at home or etc. 23rd approached and feeling peace with no excited and sixth sense telling me something may happened.

Met up with some friends for tea yet still feeling something wrong in my heart, it could be myself too sensitive or thinking too much. Just let it be I told myself... wishing to have a great times with the precious him. He had his last minutes shopping with his buddy and head to his cousin's place for Christmas dinner. This is quite a different Christmas that I had. I like Christmas but I may not know the real meaning of Christmas other than holidays and gifts exchange plus dinner.
To me this may not be the Christmas I wanted to celebrate but this is it. I respect as he wanted to spend time with his family.

Christmas day, I'm so upset as he has never plan to spend time with my family even a breakfast or quick lunch. This has brought things to the serious part where I never think off.
Ended with a cold conversation and tears... I missing him and is just so much...