Friday 24 July 2009

"Insecurity"

The definition of "Insecurity"
lack of confidence or assurance; self-doubt; instability; something insecure: too many insecurities of life.

Today, I'm just not perfect in mood and decided to swim hopes it can actually help to give me some thoughts or answer. Tried and expressed my feeling to a friend and I'm glad that he is smart enough to understand my indirect question and given me his kinda philosophy. I would said that I may not agree but that's could be an alternative way for solving too.
We started a big question since month ago when he telling me to give him some spaces and he need to spend some times alone. I did and I do understand with his workloads and pressures he had is absolutely not a simple job but I swear my thinking and feeling doesn't go side track or sensitive with it.

"How can you predict in advance that I will and assuming you are correct with the forecast? I had a feeling of small disappointment on you because you are not quite understand me. Why? Because you always think you are RIGHT. From day ever since you are there I thought we were aiming for the our career and better future. That's why I never think of others until you brought this up.

Asked myself what is the definition of "Insecurities" when the word appeared on the screen. "What does this word mean to me?" "How am I applied this word?"

Answer: "Trust"
As you say:" To build a "Trust" in a relationship is not easy once it accepted and will works well.Once it's broken it can be a memory or scars." I've promised to put more efforts and I did it!


I believe this could be a good topic or challenge for us to moving forward if we can solve the insecurities of our life...Let's move to the Next stage...