Thursday 15 January 2009

Doggie Are Human Best Friends!!! Agreed!!!

Ever since the accident falled off from my bicycle when I was 9 yrs old... slight changed to my life. From I dont like doggie till I like to have doggie as pet at home. At first when people said doggie can be human best friends but I never agreed, now it's proved that it's real.Never says never. Unconsciously, I started loving my doggie. I have 2 doggie named "Bobby & Ruby"... they are now apart of our family members.
Lately, I had a very bad feeling that bobby will be leaving me very soon as he is getting skinny and skinny... no appetite and not active and energetic. We safe his life when he was 3 months old from an accident in front of my house. I still remember on the same date my parent had accident and mom hurt her nose due to emergency break. Bob, had some hard times and poor little puppy have to start his painful life since 3 months old.
I have covered him with my t-shirt and hugged him tightly in my arms and tell him that everything will be fine. I can see from his eyes how painful he is...and tears... Now, he is old and weak...all these year he becomes our companion especially for me.
I really hope that BOB can recover and at least stay with us for longer...