Monday 28 January 2008

Brand new Life...at last... found that it's NOT!

Suppose today was a good new beginning for me.... and in FACT it's the turning point of my dayS also... why? "Betrayed!!!"

Talking about the good side.... I have changed job and today was my new life begin with new environment... everything start from "0" the ground... I'm happy to have this new environment, NEW OPPORTUNITY given by senior... early in the morning was so excited and woke up so early although I stuck in the unsual jam STILL with a smile...

Everything was in order, from set up the PC, networking , welcome lunch and even studying the background for most of the time... and "YES" is lil free therefore I surf on the internet and update my blog and site visiting... wow... I found something " F%$&king" excited ... but not for work... all about bitchy with dirty "C**k"

Sorry that I'm rude... but it's really "unforgiveable"...okay??? Get Lost of my way idiot and bitchy "j"